Thursday, June 18, 2009

brand new blog

mama's got a brand new blog
(horns blare)
hey!

never done this before...
what do i think people need to know about me?

1) i live in columbus, ohio by necessity (but it's growing on me) with my handsome husband and adorable daughter, mae

2) i have a wonderful online fabric store - www.fabfabrique.etsy.com - that you should all check out!

3) it is hereby stated: sewing, quilting, and applique aren't just for seniors

4) i hope to find a group of crafty people who will share their quilting projects with me. maybe some will be interested in my current projects, too:

quilted and appliqued linnea pillow (gift):











quilt for me (upholstery swatches and old jeans):





















hawaiian needleturn applique quilt for alice and nate's wedding:











i'll sign off now - to keep the mystery alive!
thanks for visiting...
nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment